The AOpen DE57-HA is a ruggedized small form factor system which is embedded with the Intel AMT management express console. Intel AMT features and benefits include remote power control, sheduled power control, remote access, hardware asset information, alerts and events through identifying OS/hardware issues, group operation and remote Bios updates.
Other features of the DE57-HA include DDR3 SO-DIMM, Intel GbE LAN controller, SATA slot-in slim, proprietary SATA connector, HDMI dual VGA interface to support dual display, HDMI codec with silicon image to support the best compatibility of HDMI interface, media content support up to 1080P all while supporting up to 35W.
The DE57-HA is the ideal product for moving forward to an intelligent digital signage system for POS terminals, kiosks and thin clients.
- Socket G1 - Intel Core i3, i5, i7 TDP 35W
- Intel QM57
- 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3 (800/1066MHz) - Up to 8Gb
- Intel HD
- Intel WG82577 LM Gigabit
- Realtek HD ALC662 - 5.1 with HDMI
- 1 x Baie 2.5" SATA2 - 1 x 3.5" Slim Slot-in ODD
- 2 x Mini Card (Full & Half size)
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI - 2 x USB 2.0, Audio - 1 x RJ45, 1 x COM (RS232) - Antenna & Kensington Hole, 1 x DC
Front Panel I/O
- 2 x USB 2.0
Dimension & Volume
- 166 x 157.5 x 48 mm, 1.25L
- Adapter AC 100~240V, 90W 20V 4.5A
- Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate - Windows XP, XP Embedded - Windows Embedded Standard 2009 (WES2009) - Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7E) - Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7P)